Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1BW
Lat/Lon: 51.48052764515145, -0.19556522369384766
work 0871 224 ... 0871 224 0240
Contact Vue Cinemas
Use this form to contact Vue Cinemas directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
Vue Fulham Broadway is a state-of-the-art mutliplex cinema located in the Fulham Broadway Retail Centre. The modern cinema has 9 screens including one of the capital's largest and can seat up to 2,357 people.
|Monday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 00:00|
Products & Services
Cinema - movies & films
If you are looking to maximise your savings, an ISA is the ideal way to do it. The ISA allows you to earn interest on your savings, without paying any tax. It is the preferred method of savings for many...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Local review rating for Vue Cinemas. Average rating 4.0 based on 69 reviews.
Mon 20 January 2014
Vue SheBu is like the ugly older sister of Vue Westfield. You know, the "nerdy looking one" sitting in the corner while her little sister flaunt her... Read more...
Fri 03 May 2013
Nice Cinema with 6 screens near Oxford Stadium, plenty of parking. In the complex you will also find few restaurants and a bowling. Read more...
Sat 08 December 2012
There are 2 Vue cinemas within 2 blocks of each other. So when you tell a friend to meet you at one of them, make sure you're going to the same place. "I'm... Read more...
- "Experience the suspense and drama of @E_N_O's #PeterGrimes, LIVE on Sunday! Book now: http://t.co/AmowI7d10v Trailer http://t.co/EIbuhv2HkK" 12 months ago
- "RT @IWantAPetWolf: @vuecinemas, I asked a guy why is it on the floor? He said "if you find the book you can thieve it!" #imabookthief http:…" 12 months ago
- "@IWantAPetWolf Whoop, congrats! Which cinema did you find it in? Was it signed?" 12 months ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 31 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 31 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 31 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 31 Jan 2015 at 00:31.
- Hottest local business today is Broadway House.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Hottest local business today is The Power Yoga Co.