895 Fulham Road, Fulham, London, SW6 5HU
Lat/Lon: 51.47248215593633, -0.20923376083374023
work 020 7731... 020 7731 3117
Contact Pizza Express
Use this form to contact Pizza Express directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
One of the original PizzaExpress restaurants, This spacious single floor restaurant with a patio for al fresco dining, is conveniently located and is popular with families as well as shoppers. The restaurant is also close to Putney Bridge and Bishops Park, and within distance of Craven Cottage Football Ground.
|Monday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Thursday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Friday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Saturday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 23:00|
Products & Services
Pizza, restaurant, baby changing facilities, takeaway, Al Fresco
Having recently graduated from university this will probably your first experience of the job market. It can be a daunting experience when you have spent the last 20+ years in full time education. You may have had a summer job...
The latest addition to the Chelsea dining scene, L'Oud Des Eurasie, is ready to impress a new crowd.Based a stone's throw from the Kings Road, this luxurious neighbourhood restaurant is bringing together the sensual aromas of the Middle East with...
This month all eyes are on the Kings Road as The Ivy Chelsea Garden opens just in time for spring. The all-day dining spot, which will accept as many walk-ins as possible, is the latest spin-off to the critically acclaimed...
Asset based loans, to put it simply, are loans based on your own personal assets/belongings. In essence you’re putting potential future revenue at risk in order to gain money at a good rate and without having to wait long.Loans of...
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
If you are looking to maximise your savings, an ISA is the ideal way to do it. The ISA allows you to earn interest on your savings, without paying any tax. It is the preferred method of savings for many...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Local review rating for Pizza Express. Average rating 3.5 based on 6 reviews.
Fri 06 July 2012
Even for a chain restaurant, this location feels like a local place. Staff remember you and make you feel welcome. Great place to bring the little ones. Read more...
Mon 25 April 2011
I never expected to walk into a PizzaExpress brightly coloured in white, orange, blue and purple, but apparently today that's what I did. The décor inside... Read more...
Sun 27 June 2010
Menu like any other pizza express does have outdoor seating in the summer Read more...
- "@Charlotte_22 @thestape Thanks!" over 1 year ago
- "@kieramaclean That's good to hear, enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks again, Dan." over 1 year ago
- "@kerrieannewallx Hi sorry to hear you are disappointed, if you DM us your contact details we'll give you a call. Thanks, Dan" over 1 year ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 03 Jul 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 03 Jul 2015 at 00:31.
- Hottest local business today is The Hand & Foot Spa.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 06:31.