895 Fulham Road, Fulham, London, SW6 5HU
Lat/Lon: 51.47248215593633, -0.20923376083374023
work 020 7731... 020 7731 3117
Contact Pizza Express
Use this form to contact Pizza Express directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
One of the original PizzaExpress restaurants, This spacious single floor restaurant with a patio for al fresco dining, is conveniently located and is popular with families as well as shoppers. The restaurant is also close to Putney Bridge and Bishops Park, and within distance of Craven Cottage Football Ground.
|Monday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Thursday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Friday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Saturday||11:30 - 23:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 23:00|
Products & Services
Pizza, restaurant, baby changing facilities, takeaway, Al Fresco
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
We put our eyes through a lot of strain every day. The bright halogen lights in our offices coupled with our addiction to computer screens continuously poses a challenge to our eyesight.Eating certain foods has long been rumoured to improve...
A recent Telegraph article highlighted that young people especially have lost their faith in Britain’s democratic system. Let’s face it, this is a worrying thought as this is the voting generation of the future.Voting is something that is so easily...
Local review rating for Pizza Express. Average rating 3.5 based on 6 reviews.
Fri 06 July 2012
Even for a chain restaurant, this location feels like a local place. Staff remember you and make you feel welcome. Great place to bring the little ones. Read more...
Mon 25 April 2011
I never expected to walk into a PizzaExpress brightly coloured in white, orange, blue and purple, but apparently today that's what I did. The décor inside... Read more...
Sun 27 June 2010
Menu like any other pizza express does have outdoor seating in the summer Read more...
- "@Charlotte_22 @thestape Thanks!" 10 months ago
- "@kieramaclean That's good to hear, enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks again, Dan." 10 months ago
- "@kerrieannewallx Hi sorry to hear you are disappointed, if you DM us your contact details we'll give you a call. Thanks, Dan" 10 months ago
Still to add – coming soon
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Sunday 21 Dec 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Sunday 21 Dec 2014 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 20 Dec 2014 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 20 Dec 2014 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 20 Dec 2014 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 20 Dec 2014 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 19 Dec 2014 at 18:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 19 Dec 2014 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 19 Dec 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 19 Dec 2014 at 00:31.