Broadway Bar and Grill
474-476 Fulham Road, Fulham, London , London SW6 1BY
Lat/Lon: 51.480198, -0.1935261
work +44 (0)207 610... +44 (0)207 610 3137
Contact Broadway Bar and Grill
Use this form to contact Broadway Bar and Grill directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
The Broadway Bar & Grill is a 130-cover brasserie style bar and grill restaurant that occupies the ground floor of a three-story building. Brasa, on the first floor, is an 80-cover luxury grill restaurant where fresh produce is cooked over live coals
|Monday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 00:30|
Whether you’re after a nice cold pint, a good wine, a classic cocktail, or hearty ale, something from our carefully selected, yet extensive selection of beverages should be able to quench your thirst.
Products & Services
The Broadway Bar and Grill has have one simple aim, to serve great food and drink with friendly service. The menu is determined by what is available each day, so changes regularly, but you can be assured that it's fresh. We also show live sport including football, cricket and rugby.
If you are looking to maximise your savings, an ISA is the ideal way to do it. The ISA allows you to earn interest on your savings, without paying any tax. It is the preferred method of savings for many...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Perfect for starting the festive season off in style, the British Red Cross will be transforming Kensington Town Hall into a winter wonderland! Held on the 26th November, whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas or a much-loved family tradition, a...
This month, British brand Smart Turnout launches their pop-up store on the King’s Road. The London-based menswear and accessories label, was founded by Philip Turner in 1999 following his departure from the British Army. In British horse racing each rider...
Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Look no further than Mama Brown’s! Based on the Kings Road, London’s largest pop up store is back, bigger and better than ever from November the 25th.Reinventing an old Victorian postal warehouse, guests will be...
Kicking off for a new season, The University of London Symphony Orchestra is hosting an exciting programme of Shostakovich, Adams and Bernstein on 23rd November at St. Stephen’s Church in Kensington.Home to one of the leading student orchestras in the...
This party season, those in the-know will be heading to Harvest on the Kings Road. Boasting an unrivalled selection of cocktail dresses and ball gowns for over 20 years, this established Chelsea boutique has both a sought-after collection and a...
Local review rating for Broadway Bar and Grill. Average rating 5.0 based on 25 reviews.
Mon 04 February 2013
Great event - plenty of food, drink and good conversations. Thanks Alex! I also chatted with non-Yelpers who were club members and it seems a pretty sweet... Read more...
Sun 03 February 2013
It was good to get back into the Yelp saddle for my first 2013 Elite Event. I had previously attended a meet the owner event at Broadway House so had no... Read more...
Thu 31 January 2013
I really enjoyed this event! The crowd had a great combination of familiar faces to me, as well as many new ones. As for the venue, it's a cool private... Read more...
- "Broadway bar & grill is now serving breakfast from 10am to noon. Best breakfast on Broadway. Fresh locally... http://t.co/M0bdXcRvN8" 12 months ago
- "looking forward to cheslea v everton game this saturday, who's up for a broadway breakfast to get you ready for the arse whooping!" 12 months ago
- "Chelsea v Everton game KO 12.45 BBG will be serving breakfast from 10am and we will be serving lunch after the... http://t.co/Ipw8aHAqXv" 12 months ago
- Hottest local business today is Broadway House.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 30 Jan 2015 at 00:30.
- Hottest local business today is The Power Yoga Co.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 06:32.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 29 Jan 2015 at 00:31.