Broadway Bar and Grill
474-476 Fulham Road, Fulham, London , London SW6 1BY
Lat/Lon: 51.480198, -0.1935261
work +44 (0)207 610... +44 (0)207 610 3137
Contact Broadway Bar and Grill
Use this form to contact Broadway Bar and Grill directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
The Broadway Bar & Grill is a 130-cover brasserie style bar and grill restaurant that occupies the ground floor of a three-story building. Brasa, on the first floor, is an 80-cover luxury grill restaurant where fresh produce is cooked over live coals
|Monday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 00:30|
Whether you’re after a nice cold pint, a good wine, a classic cocktail, or hearty ale, something from our carefully selected, yet extensive selection of beverages should be able to quench your thirst.
Products & Services
The Broadway Bar and Grill has have one simple aim, to serve great food and drink with friendly service. The menu is determined by what is available each day, so changes regularly, but you can be assured that it's fresh. We also show live sport including football, cricket and rugby.
Having recently graduated from university this will probably your first experience of the job market. It can be a daunting experience when you have spent the last 20+ years in full time education. You may have had a summer job...
The latest addition to the Chelsea dining scene, L'Oud Des Eurasie, is ready to impress a new crowd.Based a stone's throw from the Kings Road, this luxurious neighbourhood restaurant is bringing together the sensual aromas of the Middle East with...
This month all eyes are on the Kings Road as The Ivy Chelsea Garden opens just in time for spring. The all-day dining spot, which will accept as many walk-ins as possible, is the latest spin-off to the critically acclaimed...
Asset based loans, to put it simply, are loans based on your own personal assets/belongings. In essence you’re putting potential future revenue at risk in order to gain money at a good rate and without having to wait long.Loans of...
Designed for style-savvy city-goers, Kings Road's latest offering is none other than The Handbag Clinic.Opening its first flagship store in February 2015, the concept is simple yet sophisticated - a luxury spa where handbags are repaired, restored and reinvented.A brainchild...
If you are looking to maximise your savings, an ISA is the ideal way to do it. The ISA allows you to earn interest on your savings, without paying any tax. It is the preferred method of savings for many...
Set in a striking Georgian building, Zinnia is an all-day Japanese fusion restaurant and lounge located at 86 Fulham Road. Opening their doors to the public this week, the interior has been expertly reinvented to house a dedicated restaurant, ambient...
While there may be no place quite like The Wild, Wild West, Beaver Lodge is definitely the next best thing. Chelsea's latest after-dark offering comes in the form of a cabin bar and dance saloon based on places such as...
Celebrating 10 years in business, Ancienne Ambiance are taking the exciting leap from web to walk in this season. From the comfort of their new Chelsea-based boutique, customers will be taken on a sensual journey through the exquisite scents of...
Temperley London - a fashion power house, a firm favourite with the Duchess of Cambridge and now the latest pop-up shop on the King's Road.Stocking a special edit of the label's Fall and Winter 2014 offerings, the store will host...
Local review rating for Broadway Bar and Grill. Average rating 5.0 based on 29 reviews.
Sat 27 June 2015
Lovely gastropub for gathering with friends, watching some footie matches, slinging back pints and getting some good food. It's right on Fulham Broadway and... Read more...
Thu 14 May 2015
Nice place for food, pool table and great atmosphere. There is a small seating area out the back with is ideal for a summer evening although there are... Read more...
Sun 23 March 2014
This place is the perfect spot to bring friends or a significant other for a light dinner and drinks - atmosphere is so chill but energetic and the staff is... Read more...
- "Broadway bar & grill is now serving breakfast from 10am to noon. Best breakfast on Broadway. Fresh locally... http://t.co/M0bdXcRvN8" over 1 year ago
- "looking forward to cheslea v everton game this saturday, who's up for a broadway breakfast to get you ready for the arse whooping!" over 1 year ago
- "Chelsea v Everton game KO 12.45 BBG will be serving breakfast from 10am and we will be serving lunch after the... http://t.co/Ipw8aHAqXv" over 1 year ago
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 02 Jul 2015 at 00:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 06:31.
- New Yelp review of Sophie's Steakhouse.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Wednesday 01 Jul 2015 at 00:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Tuesday 30 Jun 2015 at 18:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Tuesday 30 Jun 2015 at 12:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Tuesday 30 Jun 2015 at 06:31.