Broadway Bar and Grill
474-476 Fulham Road, Fulham, London , London SW6 1BY
Lat/Lon: 51.480198, -0.1935261
work +44 (0)207 610... +44 (0)207 610 3137
Contact Broadway Bar and Grill
Use this form to contact Broadway Bar and Grill directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
The Broadway Bar & Grill is a 130-cover brasserie style bar and grill restaurant that occupies the ground floor of a three-story building. Brasa, on the first floor, is an 80-cover luxury grill restaurant where fresh produce is cooked over live coals
|Monday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 00:30|
Whether you’re after a nice cold pint, a good wine, a classic cocktail, or hearty ale, something from our carefully selected, yet extensive selection of beverages should be able to quench your thirst.
Products & Services
The Broadway Bar and Grill has have one simple aim, to serve great food and drink with friendly service. The menu is determined by what is available each day, so changes regularly, but you can be assured that it's fresh. We also show live sport including football, cricket and rugby.
In between mince pies? Then read our guide to festive rubbish and recycling. Then get on with enjoying Christmas.What you need to knowThere will be no rubbish, recycling or garden waste collections on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s...
A Fulham chef has won Greene King's nationwide beer & food matching competition.Fabrice Meier, head chef at popular pub and restaurant The Butcher’s Hook, saw off a host of entrants from around the UK.The award was set up to celebrate...
Titchmarsh & Goodwin, purveyors of beautifully hand-crafted English furniture, are opening a flagship London showroom on 21 November on King's Road.History and heritage is synonymous with Titchmarsh & Goodwin, whose roots date back to the 18th century.And alongside that history is a brand new...
Controversial work from American artist Marc Blane is being shown for the first time in the UK at Chelsea’s Petit Gallery. Financial Statements will bring together Blane’s series of mixed media collages featuring defaced American banknotes on Belgian linen which was...
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust has announced what they say they be a major investment in Royal Brompton Hospital to enable expert clinicians to continue providing world-class healthcare at new facilities.The proposal has been put forward to resolve...
Each month our friends at Twenty Something London give us their top picks for where to check out in West London - and support independent businesses.This time their favourites include authentic Italian, independent bookshops, cheap cinemas (in beautiful surroundings), and sophisticated cocktail bars.Here's their top four...... The...
A £100,000 scheme to help 74 young people into employment has been launched in the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea.Funded by a grant from the City of London Corporation’s charity City Bridge Trust, the project is enabling the council...
Some of London’s finest contemporary milliners are taking part in a new exhibition at the Chelsea Centre Gallery this November. All eight hat makers are graduates of Kensington and Chelsea College’s internationally renowned Millinery Department, including Gina Foster, Justin Smith Esquire...
Young people in Fulham looking for a new challenge need look no further.This November, the Army Cadet Force (ACF) will open the doors to its newest detachment at Fulham House, SW6.The ACF is the Army's national voluntary youth organisation with...
Residents’ recycling bags will be clear from this autumn, with the orange containers replaced in a bid to tackle bad recycling and reduce contamination costs. The change is to help residents recycle responsibly and prevent people from putting the wrong items...
Local review rating for Broadway Bar and Grill. Average rating 5.0 based on 25 reviews.
Mon 04 February 2013
Great event - plenty of food, drink and good conversations. Thanks Alex! I also chatted with non-Yelpers who were club members and it seems a pretty sweet... Read more...
Sun 03 February 2013
It was good to get back into the Yelp saddle for my first 2013 Elite Event. I had previously attended a meet the owner event at Broadway House so had no... Read more...
Thu 31 January 2013
I really enjoyed this event! The crowd had a great combination of familiar faces to me, as well as many new ones. As for the venue, it's a cool private... Read more...
- "Broadway bar & grill is now serving breakfast from 10am to noon. Best breakfast on Broadway. Fresh locally... http://t.co/M0bdXcRvN8" 18 days ago
- "looking forward to cheslea v everton game this saturday, who's up for a broadway breakfast to get you ready for the arse whooping!" 18 days ago
- "Chelsea v Everton game KO 12.45 BBG will be serving breakfast from 10am and we will be serving lunch after the... http://t.co/Ipw8aHAqXv" 19 days ago
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 08 Mar 2014 at 18:36.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 08 Mar 2014 at 12:34.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 08 Mar 2014 at 06:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 08 Mar 2014 at 00:36.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 07 Mar 2014 at 18:34.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 07 Mar 2014 at 12:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 07 Mar 2014 at 06:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 07 Mar 2014 at 00:36.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 06 Mar 2014 at 18:36.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 06 Mar 2014 at 12:34.