Broadway Bar and Grill
474-476 Fulham Road, Fulham, London , London SW6 1BY
Lat/Lon: 51.480198, -0.1935261
work +44 (0)207 610... +44 (0)207 610 3137
Contact Broadway Bar and Grill
Use this form to contact Broadway Bar and Grill directly. Find out answers to common questions like:
- Holiday opening times
- Brands stocked, new products and prices
- Advance booking information
- Special requests
- Other services and facilities
Fill out the required details below and then click the 'email business' button. It will then be sent to the business so they can get in touch with you. All fields marked * are required.
By sending this message you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
No updates from this businessStatus Update
The Broadway Bar & Grill is a 130-cover brasserie style bar and grill restaurant that occupies the ground floor of a three-story building. Brasa, on the first floor, is an 80-cover luxury grill restaurant where fresh produce is cooked over live coals
|Monday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 00:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 00:30|
Whether you’re after a nice cold pint, a good wine, a classic cocktail, or hearty ale, something from our carefully selected, yet extensive selection of beverages should be able to quench your thirst.
Products & Services
The Broadway Bar and Grill has have one simple aim, to serve great food and drink with friendly service. The menu is determined by what is available each day, so changes regularly, but you can be assured that it's fresh. We also show live sport including football, cricket and rugby.
We put our eyes through a lot of strain every day. The bright halogen lights in our offices coupled with our addiction to computer screens continuously poses a challenge to our eyesight.Eating certain foods has long been rumoured to improve...
A recent Telegraph article highlighted that young people especially have lost their faith in Britain’s democratic system. Let’s face it, this is a worrying thought as this is the voting generation of the future.Voting is something that is so easily...
One of the common reasons for taking out an online loan (i.e. the loans offered by sites like Wonga) are to cover utility bills (14%) and make home improvements (12%). While payday loans can be affordable if repaid within a...
Whatever your reason for needing to create a business presentation, it can feel nerve-wracking to know you have to get up and present to a group of people. Even the most well thought out ideas can sound awkward without the...
It's tricky to find fantastic leads with real potential at the moment. Things may be starting to improve, but the rocky economic situation has caused marketing budgets to clam up and has trapped many businesses firmly in their comfort zone...
Money has developed from bartering with cattle over 10,000 years ago to the intricate trading tools and online banking of today. In 2014 we have the capacity to instantly boost our bank accounts using virtual credit facilities like the loan...
In between mince pies? Then read our guide to festive rubbish and recycling. Then get on with enjoying Christmas.What you need to knowThere will be no rubbish, recycling or garden waste collections on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s...
A Fulham chef has won Greene King's nationwide beer & food matching competition.Fabrice Meier, head chef at popular pub and restaurant The Butcher’s Hook, saw off a host of entrants from around the UK.The award was set up to celebrate...
Titchmarsh & Goodwin, purveyors of beautifully hand-crafted English furniture, are opening a flagship London showroom on 21 November on King's Road.History and heritage is synonymous with Titchmarsh & Goodwin, whose roots date back to the 18th century.And alongside that history is a brand new...
Controversial work from American artist Marc Blane is being shown for the first time in the UK at Chelsea’s Petit Gallery. Financial Statements will bring together Blane’s series of mixed media collages featuring defaced American banknotes on Belgian linen which was...
Local review rating for Broadway Bar and Grill. Average rating 5.0 based on 25 reviews.
Mon 04 February 2013
Great event - plenty of food, drink and good conversations. Thanks Alex! I also chatted with non-Yelpers who were club members and it seems a pretty sweet... Read more...
Sun 03 February 2013
It was good to get back into the Yelp saddle for my first 2013 Elite Event. I had previously attended a meet the owner event at Broadway House so had no... Read more...
Thu 31 January 2013
I really enjoyed this event! The crowd had a great combination of familiar faces to me, as well as many new ones. As for the venue, it's a cool private... Read more...
- "Broadway bar & grill is now serving breakfast from 10am to noon. Best breakfast on Broadway. Fresh locally... http://t.co/M0bdXcRvN8" 6 months ago
- "looking forward to cheslea v everton game this saturday, who's up for a broadway breakfast to get you ready for the arse whooping!" 6 months ago
- "Chelsea v Everton game KO 12.45 BBG will be serving breakfast from 10am and we will be serving lunch after the... http://t.co/Ipw8aHAqXv" 6 months ago
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 23 Aug 2014 at 06:32.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Saturday 23 Aug 2014 at 00:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 22 Aug 2014 at 18:32.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 22 Aug 2014 at 12:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 22 Aug 2014 at 06:31.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Friday 22 Aug 2014 at 00:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 21 Aug 2014 at 18:33.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 21 Aug 2014 at 12:32.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 21 Aug 2014 at 06:30.
- Weather forecast for Fulham, London on Thursday 21 Aug 2014 at 00:30.